In This post, we are going to share the balance enquiry, mini statement toll-free numbers of all nationalised banks. The missed call banking service generally requires one-time activation from your number. To get the service activated your number should be linked to your account in bank records. In case not just go online or visit your branch and update your number. However, some banks do not require any activation.
As of now, most banks provide two services – balance enquiry and mini statement though Missed Call.
Missed Call Banking Number for all Banks:-
|Banks||Balance Enquiry||Mini Statement|
|Bank of Baroda||09223011311||x|
|Bank of India||09015135135||x|
|Bank of Maharashtra||9222281818||x|
|Bhartiya Mahila Bank||09212438888||x|
|Catholic Syrian Bank||x||x|
|Central Bank of India||9555244442||9555144441|
|City Union Bank||x||x|
|Indian Overseas Bank||x||x|
|Indus Ind Bank||18002741000||x|
|Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666||09266292665|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110||x|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank||x||x|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||x||x|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||9223984344||x|
|Punjab National Bank||18001802222||01202490000|
|South Indian Bank||09223008488||x|
|Standard Chartered Bank||x||x|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur||09223766666||09223866666|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||09223766666||09223866666|
|State Bank of India||09223766666||09223866666|
|State Bank of Mysore||09223766666||09223866666|
|State Bank of Patiala||09223766666||09223866666|
|State Bank of Travancore||09223766666||09223866666|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd||09211937373||x|
|The Ratnakar Bank||1800 419 0610||x|
|Union Bank of India||09223008586||x|
|United Bank of India||09015431345||x|
Some Important points:-
1) Your Mobile Number should be registered with your Bank to check Bank Account Balance by Missed Call. If you try to use the service even when your mobile number is not registered, you will get a message from the bank saying that ‘Your Mobile Number is not registered for this Service’.
2) Make sure you are using the same Mobile Number which you have registered at the Bank.
3) Some Banks like Bank of Baroda have limited the number of times you can use missed call banking service to 5 times a day.
4) State Bank of India customers has to follow an extra step to check account balance by missed call. If you are an SBI Account Holder, you need to send SMS as REG <space> Account Number to 9223488888 from your registered mobile number. You will get a confirmation message from SBI after which you can start using the Service to check your SBI Account Balance by Missed Call.
5) If you have more than 1 account with the same bank, the last opened bank account will be considered as your default account.
6) You can use this service only on Domestic Mobile Numbers.
7) Missed call balance enquiry service is absolutely free of cost !!
Note – These are official bank numbers of respective banks. If you have any doubt regarding the authenticity you can verify it through bank official website.
If you want to know how to register for a particular bank, comment down below and I’ll try to help you to the best of my knowledge. Please feel free to comment here if you know something that I might have missed. Do share this with your friend and family members, you never know when this might come in handy.